CorruptOfficialCorruptOfficial

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dark Knight Of The Dead. Dark Knight Of The Dead.

Thats.. filthy. Sounds good, pretty good sound design. It feels a little random at some places tho.
4.5/5

martin-wales responds:

haha cheers bro. yeah I tend to put random bits in tunes now and again. recently I've been trying to keep things simpler and focus more on the mix rather than having shit loads of content. I've drifted off dubstep for a while and made some calm stuff. gonna unload some face melting tracks soon though, and when I do I'll have hopefully nailed it, or there abouts. I want to try something like "killsonik, walrus" if I can nail a track like that I'll die a happy man :D cheers for the review. ;)

Pyrolysis (Original Mix) Pyrolysis (Original Mix)

Soo. This song is good. Curbi like good. Love the synths, first drop makes me nut as a fan of Curbi.
This reminds me of Curbi's style, really. Mastering is just quality, second drop is not as good as first but good too. Pretty much a good song. <3

Dark Matter Dark Matter

Very good! Love the sound design, drop is just orgasmic! Lead is very good too. I give this shit a solid 5/5!

Excision - Subsonic (RMX) Excision - Subsonic (RMX)

Thats some good stuff! U wont be angry if u use this song in a level in GD, wont u? ;)

The SektorZ vs. PENTAGONE - Jörmungandr (Trap / Dubstep) The SektorZ vs. PENTAGONE - Jörmungandr (Trap / Dubstep)

Really good. Drop is just pure good shit. Other is 3/5 but Drop does rescue it. I give u 4.5 stars! :D

Namorog - Forever (TeslaX remix) Namorog - Forever (TeslaX remix)

Made rating on the discord. Just wanted to leave the stars. :D

Machina Machina

4 stars. Why?
1. 0.37 to 0:50 is offensive for polish people because pitched voice sounds like "spierdalaj" with means *search it up).
2. Drop could be heavier.
The rest it good.

Xtrullor - Ego Death Xtrullor - Ego Death

You're one that inspired me to do Dubstep and stuff.
The Drop is so Hardcore that it blows out my heart inside me.
But compared to old Excision songs, that's not very hardcore.
The tempo is just too fast.
10/10